- display status from other servers
- display motd on multiple lines
- create custom layouts
- teleport to other servers by clicking the sign (when the servers are behind a BungeeCord proxy)
- only updates a defined amount of signs per tick (and only if the servers state changes)
Drop the .jar into your plugin folder and start/stop your server. Edit the config file to your needs.
Create a TeleportSign:
offline-message: '&cServer is offline!' #message send to player
interval: 5 #time between pings/signupdate in seconds
sign-updates: 20 #signs updates per tick
timeout: 1500 #connect timeout
cooldown: 2000 #teleport cooldown
debug: false #debugmode
pvp: #as specified in bungee's config
address: '127.0.0.1:25566' #address
displayname: '&cPVP' #name to display on signs
teleport: true #if the sign should teleport the player to another server
- '&bTeleport to:'
online: '&aOnline' #replaced with %isonline%
offline: '&cOffline' #replaced with %isonline%
%numpl% -> online players
%maxpl% -> max players
%motd% -> motd send from server
%displayname% -> servers displayname (defined in config)
%isonline% -> displays text defined by 'online' and 'offline'
- /tsreload (Reloads the config from disk)
- teleportsigns.use Teleport to another server (default: true)
- teleportsigns.create Create signs (default: op)
- teleportsigns.destroy Destroy signs (default: op)
- teleportsigns.reload Reloads config from disk (default: op)
Server not shown as online:
- Be sure that the box running this plugin can access the servers you want to query (using nmap or something)
- Use "debug: true" in your config for more output
Spigot and BungeeCord have both been updated to support Minecraft versions 1.7 through 1.8. You may find their respective jars and build numbers on the Jenkins download pages.
Please note that these builds are brand new and as such there may be bugs. When reporting bugs, please sure to do so to the appropriate places, ensure that you are on the latest builds, and ensure that versions of all softwares have been included.
Thanks, ~ Spigot Team
Use signs to teleport between servers and display serverinfo on them.