- display status from other servers
- display motd on multiple lines
- create custom layouts
- teleport to other servers by clicking the sign (when the servers are behind a BungeeCord proxy)
- only updates a defined amount of signs per tick (and only if the servers state changes)
Drop the .jar into your plugin folder and start/stop your server. Edit the config file to your needs.
Create a TeleportSign:
offline-message: '&cServer is offline!' #message send to player
interval: 5 #time between pings/signupdate in seconds
sign-updates: 20 #signs updates per tick
timeout: 1500 #connect timeout
cooldown: 2000 #teleport cooldown
debug: false #debugmode
pvp: #as specified in bungee's config
address: '127.0.0.1:25566' #address
displayname: '&cPVP' #name to display on signs
teleport: true #if the sign should teleport the player to another server
- '&bTeleport to:'
online: '&aOnline' #replaced with %isonline%
offline: '&cOffline' #replaced with %isonline%
%numpl% -> online players
%maxpl% -> max players
%motd% -> motd send from server
%displayname% -> servers displayname (defined in config)
%isonline% -> displays text defined by 'online' and 'offline'
- /tsreload (Reloads the config from disk)
- teleportsigns.use Teleport to another server (default: true)
- teleportsigns.create Create signs (default: op)
- teleportsigns.destroy Destroy signs (default: op)
- teleportsigns.reload Reloads config from disk (default: op)
Server not shown as online:
- Be sure that the box running this plugin can access the servers you want to query (using nmap or something)
- Use "debug: true" in your config for more output
For security reasons it is recommended that all users upgrade to Minecraft 1.8.3 by re-running BuildTools. A fix for 1.8 is also available via the --rev 1.8 argument. At this stage there is no fix for 1.7.10 or below, however given these builds have been unsupported for more than 7 months, we recommend that all servers look into upgrading. For those using Vanilla, a 1.8.4 version with these same fixes has been released by Mojang.
Guest, as part of new anti-spam measures, in order to be able to create private messages you must have 5 posts and an account of at least 3 days old. Within an hour of these criteria you will be able to create private messages.
Use signs to teleport between servers and display serverinfo on them.