Bungee - Bukkit BungeePortals 1.1

Create portals of any material, shape and size in conjunction with WorldEdit!

1. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

YoFuzzy3 submitted a new resource:

BungeePortals (version 1.0) - Create portals of any shape or size with WorldEdit!

Read more about this resource...
  2. This plugin should be marked as "Bungee - Bukkit" not "Bukkit" since it is a Bukkit/Spigot plugin that interacts with bungee
  3. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

Ah, I get it now. Thanks.
  4. For a destination I can put a server right?
  5. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

That's the only thing you can enter. Next time please read the Usage carefully. :)
  6. This seems like a much better alternative to Portals (the plugin) for my flat horizontal portals. Just to confirm, this will not end up in a loop if you jump into it from above, right? The other portals plugin had that major drawback where upon return, you ended up right above the portal and gravity would pull you right back in.
  7. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

Upon return you'll end up exactly where you originally left through the portal. And if you read the main post, a loop won't happen thanks to the following feature. ;)

8. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

md_5
    I noticed on BungeePortals' statistics people are using this plugin with Online mode, I thought BungeeCord doesn't work that way? o_O Should I add a check so the plugin disables it-self if they try? :p
  9. md_5

md_5 Administrator Developer

Loll... Whatever you want is fine
  10. Great plugin! Only problem is that some portals remain active even after removing them.. How i remove them? Selecting a cuboid around the portal and then type: /bportals remove games
  11. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

This plugin works by making "portal blocks." So when you select a cuboid and create a portal it actually makes a "portal block" in every block you selected. So to remove them you have to make sure to select evvery "portal block" and remove them with the correcct name.
  12. The portal teleports you to the games server.

So first i select the area and i type; //cut
    Then i type: /bportals remove games

The portals are removed BUT they are back after a restart! Any idea why?
  13. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

The portals are failing to save on shutdown. Are you shutting down your server correctly? Please put your shutdown log on pastebin or something and link me. (By the way, //cut doesn't affect this plugin.)
  14. I'm stopping the server with MultiCraft. Even typing /save-all after removing the portals.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  15. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

Please provide me with your shutdown log.
  16. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

Your shutdown log doesn't look normal.. like almost no other plugins are saying anything. And mine should give a message "[BungeePortals] Data saved!" which isn't in your log.
  17. Any idea why? Could you make a simple save command for me?
  18. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

Mmm, okay.
  19. For the destination can it be a url ip? so like this as an example. mc.minecraftserver.com? or does it have to been the IP and port number?