1. Spigot and BungeeCord have both been updated to support Minecraft versions 1.7 through 1.8. You may find their respective jars and build numbers on the Jenkins download pages.
    Please note that these builds are brand new and as such there may be bugs. When reporting bugs, please sure to do so to the appropriate places, ensure that you are on the latest builds, and ensure that versions of all softwares have been included.
    Thanks, ~ Spigot Team

Could not connect do default server ...

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by McLive, May 25, 2013.

1. I already posted this problem in the "Bungeecord" Thread, but I think it's better here.​
    ---​
    Latest Bungeecord is broken for me (I think this must be another problem. ;-)). Every time anyone will connect, they are getting "Could not connect to default server, please try again later: java.net.ConnectException"​

I'm using this config: http://pastebin.com/bd3DuHab
    Server Properties:​
    online-mode: false​
    connection-throttle: -1​

What is wrong here? I dont know, why noone can connect to the default server.​
    Even one person got on the skyblock server...​
  2. bungeecord's not in online mode. Why you no giving mojang the money they deserve !

Give us hauptserver's full server.properties
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Code (text):
    #Minecraft server properties
    #Sat May 25 13:42:26 CEST 2013
    generator-settings=
    allow-nether=true
    level-name=world
    enable-query=false
    allow-flight=false
    server-port=25565
    query.port=55565
    level-type=DEFAULT
    minequery-port=25560
    enable-rcon=false
    force-gamemode=false
    level-seed=
    server-ip=
    max-build-height=256
    spawn-npcs=true
    white-list=false
    debug=false
    spawn-animals=true
    texture-pack=
    snooper-enabled=true
    hardcore=false
    online-mode=false
    server-id=unnamed
    pvp=true
    difficulty=1
    enable-command-block=true
    server-name=Unknown Server
    gamemode=0
    max-players=50
    spawn-monsters=true
    generate-structures=true
    view-distance=10
    spawn-protection=0
    motd=\u00A7a\u00A7k|| \u00A73FreeCraft\u00A7a-\u00A76Survival \u00A74[\u00A7c1.5\!\u00A74] \u00A7a\u00A7k||

Imagine server-port is set to 35565. Currently not using Bungeecord. :)

Info: I'm running the Remote Toolkit. But I think that should be no problem.

Thanks for your fast response.
  4. Problem is still there :/
  5. Maybe someone can see the problem now? ^^
  6. Could we please have the actual connection issue?
  7. Lol. Just downloded newest bungeecord now, tried again... aaaaand... It works :oops:
  8. I was just on a pretty big server. Two of their servers had the same problem as mine. Then someone said in chat that it was the hosters fault.
  9. The host usually has nothing to do with stuff like that. Sounds like someone who doesn't know a lot about how a server works was talking to you.
  10. I fixed my problem. I was running the bungeecord host from one host company(Beastnode) and my 3 other server from another(MCProHosting). I got another from the second server host(MCProHosting) and abandoned the server from the first host company(Beastnode) and set it up and it worked. Hope this helps.