1. Spigot and BungeeCord have both been updated to support Minecraft versions 1.7 through 1.8. You may find their respective jars and build numbers on the Jenkins download pages.
    Please note that these builds are brand new and as such there may be bugs. When reporting bugs, please sure to do so to the appropriate places, ensure that you are on the latest builds, and ensure that versions of all softwares have been included.
    Thanks, ~ Spigot Team

Join Error

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by oOFlaashOo, May 8, 2013.

1. Hello.
    When someone join one of our servers, we can't connect to this server about 5 seconds.
    When I try to connect so the server I get this error.
    http://www.imagebanana.com/view/f7dhlmvy/fehler.png

Could someone help me?
    I use Spigot 848 and Bungee 405 (latest versions)

I think I get this error since 1.5.2 but I'm not sure :/

Sorry for my bad englisch .

Thanks oOFlaashOo
  2. md_5

md_5 Administrator Developer

You need to set connection throttle to-1 in bukkit.yml
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Similar problem here too. Logging in DOES work, but takes on average about 5-10 seconds. Also occasionally players are getting this error:

Code (text):
    playernamehere disconnected with: IOException : Connection reset by peer @ sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl:-2
    Spigot: #849
    Bungee: #405

Setting the connection throttle to -1 does not seem to fix this.
  4. Have you questioned the players who you see this happening to? I notice this exception when when players 'X' out of their client and don't disconnect properly. I could be wrong, but this is just what I have noticed.
  5. I have my players getting this issue too. Already set connection throttle to -1. Any other possible settings to tweak?
  6. Bump same issue
  7. Bumping a year old thread? Bold move cotton.
    • Funny Funny x 1