1. Spigot and BungeeCord have both been updated to support Minecraft versions 1.7 through 1.8. You may find their respective jars and build numbers on the Jenkins download pages.
    Please note that these builds are brand new and as such there may be bugs. When reporting bugs, please sure to do so to the appropriate places, ensure that you are on the latest builds, and ensure that versions of all softwares have been included.
    Thanks, ~ Spigot Team

Bungee - Proxy MultiVersion | BungeeCord 1.6 1.6.1.5

Join your BunggeCord with different 1.6 client versionĀ“s

1. Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  2. M@t

M@t

My Video :

:D
  3. Please github?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. No offense but it doesn't look like you put much effort into this project.
    EDIT: Why are you updating the resource and not giving a description of latest changes?
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. M@t

M@t

Please add support for version 1.6.1
  6. This is impossible with the current BungeeCord API.
  7. at next time
  8. M@t

M@t

9. M@t

M@t

I installed not
  10. ? What?
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  11. I am kindly telling you to fix the typo "clinet" is "client" not "clinet" :p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ok thx
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Is there any way that this plugin is going to support other versions as well?
    Like the shotbow network you can join there server with the snapshot
  14. you can do that, I tried but I couldn't figure out the snapshot protocol, I will reply when I find out.
  15. It is 127. for 13w41b
    Edit: Since 13w41b does not work with new servers, Since the network code is different, You can use 13w39b which is 80 but I couldn't get it to work...
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  16. This is not impossible but this is not very useful.
  17. Great the only issue I have encountered is that sometimes when refreshing I can't join the server because I am running the wrong version, running 1.6.4 it's a supported version, only happens once in a while and I'm running the previous build.
    • Agree Agree x 1