Not Authenticated With Minecraft.net

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by Brian Schweitzer, Apr 9, 2013.

1. "Not Authenticated With Minecraft.net" <---- I get this whenever I try to connect to my servers. I can connect to any other server I've tried just fine. It was all working this morning, I took down the servers... did a few permission tweaks, put the new Bungee in place.. (330), and restarted and left for work. I didn't actually check it.

I just got to the office (4 hours later), and have not had any players all day. I try to connect to my own servers and I get that message. I tried with 3 separate actual Minecraft accounts. Two of them are Minecraft accounts (usernames), the other is a Mojang account (email). None work.

Any help is appreciated.

2. jeff142

jeff142 Benefactor

are your back end servers in offline mode?

3. Yes they are... Bungee is online=true...the other 4 are online=false.

Gonna try to throw them to true... restart them, try to connect, capture any messages, then switch back to offline mode and do it again. If not, I'll disable Bungee and try to connect directly to them... We'll see what happens. I'll report back.

4. If I just connect to my servers with straight IP/port... they work.

When I put them to 127.0.0.1 and use Bungee to listen... they give me the Not Authenticated error... but I see the Initial Handler disconnects in the Bungee console... So it's not authenticating somehow.

Let me know if anyone has suggestions.

5. LiLChris

LiLChris Retired

Post your startup script for your servers.

6. The login servers may have been down but they are up now. There was issues with the servers not being up recently.

7. If its just been happening today. the Session servers have been going up and down all day.

8. Puremin0rez

Puremin0rez Moderator

As everyone else said, whenever you get a message relating to sessions and minecraft.net it means the servers on Mojangs end are having troubles and need to be fixed.

The past 24 hours have been very shaky for the session servers, so I reckon they will be fixed soon.