1. Spigot and BungeeCord have both been updated to support Minecraft versions 1.7 through 1.8. You may find their respective jars and build numbers on the Jenkins download pages.
    Please note that these builds are brand new and as such there may be bugs. When reporting bugs, please sure to do so to the appropriate places, ensure that you are on the latest builds, and ensure that versions of all softwares have been included.
    Thanks, ~ Spigot Team

Who gun b goin to Mineorama?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by treestompz, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Just bought tickets for Mineorama! Who else is going? :D
  2. sorta off-topic but:
    Who thinks mojang does not approve of this?
  3. SuperSpyTX

SuperSpyTX Supporter

All I can say.

Considering.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I don't think there is anything illegal about it atleast
  5. SuperSpyTX

SuperSpyTX Supporter

I wonder if a Spigot panel could be done there, or if not Spigot, a server modding panel that explains the difference between the two most popular (Bukkit & Spigot).

I saw on the YouTube walkthrough video and in the comments, AEMNetwork was going, assuming AlexM850 is going then.
  6. Yea, we should definitely try to organize a panel. If we had to choose between a panel or booth, I think a panel makes more sense for something like Spigot. Plus, the convention is suppose to be an educational experience.

AlexM850 and his brother Ethan are definitely both going and I know Intreppid is too.
  7. SuperSpyTX

SuperSpyTX Supporter

If I go, I can't wait to meet up with those guys.

I'm also gonna try to get the person to the left to go with me.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. fuzzy_bot

fuzzy_bot Patron

I bought two vip tickets, interested in helping with a spigot/server modding panel.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. fuzzy_bot

fuzzy_bot Patron

Also i'm driving up from my house in virginia if there is anyone caravanning to new york (this is probably too early to start a conversation about this)
  10. Coming from NJ myself, so it's only a train ride away!
  11. Outlaw11A

Outlaw11A Supporter

12. I would like to go since the time (summer) and location is better for me, but $150 is a bit much. Not that minecom is any cheaper.

Maybe I can pretend to be under 6? :p
  13. chop your legs.
  14. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

I'll go if someone pays for my plane ticket. :3
  15. If you paint my servers colors all over your body and go with very very short short jeans and 3 layers of shirts with a jacket (in the hot mess) i will.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. treestompz I better get a big ol' bear hug from you.

SuperSpyTX You better go so I can get a big ol' bear hug from you.

(I am going with AlexM850 and Ethan.)

I don't want to hear it. I am coming from Texas.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. YoFuzzy3

YoFuzzy3 Supporter

Darn, no thanks. :p
  18. SuperSpyTX

SuperSpyTX Supporter

Yes then we can start talking about how well you've handled my mad trolling skills since my life changing Wilford Brimley program :)