Athlaeos
Last Activity:
May 28, 2022 at 11:22 PM
Joined:
Aug 1, 2019
Messages:
433
Resources:
10
Positive ratings received:
129

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 80 12
Agree 26 9
Funny 2 1
Winner 7 3
Informative 4 3
Friendly 2 6
Useful 6 1
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 2 0

Awarded Medals 2

Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Sep 10, 1998 (Age: 23)
Location:
Netherlands
Occupation:
Student
    1. OmNLSAA
      OmNLSAA
      Regarding Enchants Squared, I am trying to make a resource pack to have numbers higher than 10,20 or what may have you be in their roman numeral form. How should I get it to read the number value client side if at all possible? (Little to no coding experience here.)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Athlaeos
        Athlaeos
        If it for some reason doesn't display as roman numerals you should just change the name of each enchantment in the config to display a roman numeral instead of standard. Unless you're not the owner of your server and you're asking this as a player, in which case I can't help you
        Feb 7, 2022
      3. OmNLSAA
        OmNLSAA
        Uhm, the issue is that I wish for it to go over Roman Numerals of 20... And thats not in the config.
        Feb 16, 2022
      4. Athlaeos
        Athlaeos
        Ahh, that's clear. That's a pretty simple update, if you want you can get a version of the plugin with that feature on my discord. Its not yet made but it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes
        Feb 16, 2022
    2. Naahuh
      Naahuh
      Oops, just saw the Link in the information
    3. Naahuh
      Naahuh
      Thanks for the response! Also, do you have discord?
    4. Naahuh
      Naahuh
      Hey there, I came here to ask about the Enchantssquared Plugin. I love the Plugin, but was just wondering what the "Weight" was for each enchants. For example for the Speed Custom Enchant, it was 40 weight, what does it mean?
      1. Athlaeos
        Athlaeos
        The enchantments use a weighted chance system. The higher an enchantment's weight is, the more common it is. If I had 3 enchantments compatible for a sword for example, 1 and 3 have 40 and 2 has 80, that would mean enchantment 1 has a 25% chance to occur while enchantment 2 has a 50% chance to occur. This is because 40 makes up 25% of the total combined weight of 160, and that'll also be the chance to get it.
        Sep 20, 2021
        Naahuh likes this.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Sep 10, 1998 (Age: 23)
    Location:
    Netherlands
    Occupation:
    Student
    I make plugins for fun, join my discord if you're interested in suggesting a plugin or reporting a problem with one of my current plugins :)
    https://discord.gg/dUwtmYV

    Interact

    Content:
    Discord:
    https://discord.gg/dUwtmYV

    Signature

    Looking for a more exciting alternative to McMMO? Check out ValhallaMMO
    The most advanced and in-depth free MMO-like plugin available right now.
    With custom progression, crafting, in-depth new mechanics, and can be tweaked in every way to suit your server's needs.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...