- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Espanish, EnglishBestWelcome
BestWelcome is a simple plugin, but it will add a nice and charming touch to your server!
Starting with a totally easy and simple configuration, until you can make more advanced and detailed messages!
Why use BestWelcome?
You will see BestWelcome is lighter than a pen, quite apart from that, it is very easy to configure! For what other heavy and cumbersome plugins to set up, when you just want a message upon joining? Well, BestWelcome does that in a unique way where your only obstacle is your imagination! So get creative to captivate your users!
[!] New update [!]
Now you can add multiple lines to make the message more beautiful and beautiful!
To add multiple lines, follow the example below
- "YourText2"And so on, you can add as many lines as you want!1.- Download BestWelcome
Here are some examples you can use (They are only examples, the only limit... is your imagination!)
Installation & guide
Installing BestWelcome is easier than eating a potato, just with a few clicks you will have BestWelcome installed!
2.- Drag or drop the BestWelcome .jar file to your plugins folder
3.- Turn off your server, and turn it on again
4.- Ready! To enjoy
If you are getting started with plugin setups and you think BestWelcome is complex, let me tell you that you are very wrong, as I said before, BestWelcome is easier than eating potatoes!
- To be able to implement the color codes in the text, put the (") (Click here to see the color codes)Code (YAML):Config:
mensaje-bienvenida-texto: Welcome to server
- mensaje-bienvenida » If set to "true" a message will be sent to the player when joining the Server | If it is set to "false" no message will be given.
mensaje-bienvenida-texto » Enter the message that will be given to the player when he joins (In case it is "true")
The messages are in Spanish because I am a Spanish speaker and it was easier for me to create all the code in Spanish
- To use the Minecraft color code (&) you must put quotation marks (") at the end and at the beginning of your text!
- BestWelcome supports Java 7
- BestWelcome is compatible with version 1.8 onwards
Keep in mind that it is my first plugin, so it may have errors, if it does... feel free to tell me!