- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
SignBank is a simple tool that people can use to withdraw and deposit money notes in a simple, easy to use GUI.
This is not an economy plugin, just a simple tool!
How do I create a SignBank?
- An economy plugin
- Currently supports: iConomy 4,5,6, EssentialsEcon, 3Co, MultiCurrency, eWallet, EconXP, CurrencyCore, CraftEconomy, AEco, Gringotts
- Just make a sign with [SignBank] on any of the lines, and you’ve created a SignBank!
- Simply right click on the sign!
- SignBank.helpo Allows access to the help command
- SignBank.Openo Allows access to the SignBank
- SignBank.Createo Allows player to create a SignBank
- SignBank.Breako Allows player to remove a SignBank
- Allows player to use the /signbank reload commandCommands:
- /signbank reload
- /signbank help
- If you need support you can join my discord server!
- Click here.
Config.yml:Code (Text):# messages #
reloaded: "&cSuccessfully reloaded!"
Help: "&bPlace a sign with [SignBank], and you've created a signbank!"
noPerms: "&cYou don't have permissions to do this!"
NotEnoughMoney: "&cYou don't have enough money for this!"
InventoryFull: "&cYour inventory is full!"
# The amount and currency will be entered in by the plugin #
Deposited: "&aYou've succesfully deposited "
Withdrawn: "&aYou've succesfully withdrawn "
# In the bank GUI #
DepositAndWithdraw: "Deposit and Withdraw"
# In the Buy / Sell GUI #
# There are 9 slots in the GUI, in here you can change how much money you can withdraw in notes #
# For example: 50, it will return a 50 <currency> note #
This plugin utilizes bstats plugin metrics system. Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/bstats/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
▪️ SignBank (1.13 - 1.16 ) ▪️ 1.1.0
A simple tool that allows players to withdraw and deposit money notes.