- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin was built and programmed against the 1.8 API. This plugin was tested on a Spigot server running 1.8.8.
If this plugin is native to a version pre-1.13, it will not natively support 1.13+ blocks and items.Please note: if your version is not listed and the latest version listed is compatible, the plugin is likely to work, but not confirmed.Code (Text):VERSION COMPATIBLE
1.8.x Yes (A, T)
1.7.x Yes (*)
* = the plugin is VERY LIKELY to work, but not confirmed
# = the plugin has reduced features
A = native version
T = tested
Only want to allow certain commands or block some commands completely? Download this plugin and install it and you will be able to do that.
- /commandblock : help menu & status
- /commandblock whitelist [command] : add a command to the whitelist
- /commandblock blacklist [command] : add a command to the whitelist
^ if the second argument is not given it will show a list of whitelisted/blacklisted commands
- /commandblock toggle <whitelist/blacklist> : toggle whitelist/blacklist
- /commandblock reload : reload CommandBlock
- commandblock.bypass : bypass command block
- commandblock.admin : use /commandblock
Code (YAML):command-whitelist: #whitelisted commands
whitelist-commands: false #if true, it will only allow commands in command-whitelist to be executed for players without the command.bypass permission
command-blacklist: #blacklisted commands
blacklist-commands: true #if true, it will prevent commands in command-blacklist to be executed for players without the command.bypass permission
command-not-whitelisted: '&cThis command is not whitelisted.'
command-blacklisted: '&cThis command is blacklisted.'
▶ CommandBlock ◀ | Whitelist and blacklist commands 1.1
Whitelist and blacklist commands. Lightweight & configurable.