- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin was built and programmed against the 1.14 API. This plugin was tested on a Spigot server running 1.14.4.
If this plugin is native to a version pre-1.13, it will not natively support 1.13+ blocks and items.Please note: if your version is not listed and the latest version listed is compatible, the plugin is likely to work, but not confirmed.Code (Text):VERSION COMPATIBLE
1.14.x Yes (A, T)
1.13.x No (since 2.3)
1.12.x No (since 2.3)
1.11.x No (since 2.3)
1.10.x No (since 2.3)
1.9.x No (since 2.3)
1.8.x No (since 2.3)
1.7.x No (since 2.3)
* = the plugin is VERY LIKELY to work, but not confirmed
# = the plugin has reduced features
A = native version
T = tested
This plugin will allow you to create consumable items, of which when right clicked, it will consume the item and a command will be executed which is stored in the config! You can turn the consumable aspect off if you wish and have an infinite use item.
Here are a few ideas for this plugin:
- Drugs (or other potion effects)
- Medical kits
- Permission books
- Bank notes
- Teleport scrolls
- Physical representations for kits
- + whatever you can come up with
/cti : help menu
/cti <item> [player] : give an item : commandtoitem.admin
/cti list : list items : commandtoitem.admin
/cti reload : reload config : commandtoitem.admin
For help with the configuration, see the CommandToItem wiki.
CommandToItem has been using bStats to keep data about how the plugin is used. This data is anonymously sent and has no way to be traced back to you. Metrics can be disabled by disabling it in the bStats configuration.
CommandToItem has been using bStats to keep data since version 2.6. Metrics data can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/CommandToItem
You can contribute to the project by contributing code to the public repository. If you are contributing code, you also agree that you grant us the rights to your code.
The source code can be found here: https://github.com/LMBishop/CommandToItem
▶ CommandToItem ◀ | Custom Consumable Command Items 2.3
Create items that when consumed, commands will be executed!
Great resource, I just have a few suggestions that would really soften a few rough edges I encountered:
1. Add a basic message saying CTI reloaded successfully (or not, due to an item list error!)
2. Some item names are outdated, notably FIREWORK_CHARGE should be FIREWORK_STAR when making items in the item list. Perhaps other items need the update too.
3. Adding the HideFlags option to items would be really helpful, someone like me wants items to glow but not show random enchants.
4. This may be too much to add, but having a simple /cti (arg=name) (arg=add/delete) (arg=command) would be great for in-game usage of CTI not requiring file editing.
Again, wonderful plugin that still works great in 1.13.2!
Such a great plugin! What seems so very simple is actually extremely powerful. You can make ANY item to basically ANYTHING!
Need sugar to make you levitate, you can do that!
Need to make a piece of paper tp you somewhere... YOU CAN DO THAT!
This has to be one of my top fav plugins on my server, because it has endless possibilities! You really are not limited to anything, except for what your server is limited to!
A must have for any server really!
Thanks for such a great plugin!