- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin was built and programmed against the 1.12.1 API. This plugin was tested on a Spigot server running 1.14.4.
If this plugin is native to a version pre-1.13, it will not natively support 1.13+ blocks and items.
Please note: if your version is not listed and the latest version listed is compatible, the plugin is likely to work, but not confirmed.Code (Text):VERSION COMPATIBLE
1.14.x Yes (T)
1.12.x Yes (A)
1.10.x Yes (#)
1.9.x Yes (#)
1.8.x Yes (#)
1.7.x Yes (#)
* = the plugin is VERY LIKELY to work, but not confirmed
# = the plugin has reduced features
A = native version
T = tested
This plugin will allow you to give your player money pouches which will give your players money or XP within a given range. You can configure each pouch to give either money or XP.
- /mp : base command
- /mp <tier> [player](required if using as console) [amount] : give/receive a money pouch
- /mp list : list pouches and their ranges
- /mp reload : reload the config
- moneypouch.admin: access to all moneypouch admin commands
This plugin is recommended for MoneyPouch to run (Vault): https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/vault
Please see the default config here: https://github.com/LMBishop/MoneyPouch/blob/master/src/main/resources/config.yml
▶ MoneyPouch ◀ | Packages with money or XP! 3.1
Now supporing XP pouches!