- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin was built and programmed against the 1.14.4 API. This plugin was tested on a Spigot server running 1.16.4.
Code (Text):VERSION COMPATIBLE
1.14.x Yes (T)
1.12.x Yes (A)
1.10.x Yes (#)
1.9.x Yes (#)
1.8.x Yes (#)
1.7.x Yes (#)
# = the plugin has reduced features
A = native version
T = tested
This plugin will allow you to give your player money pouches which will give your players money or XP within a given range. You can configure each pouch to give either money or XP.
Take a look at this page to see which economies are supported
- /mp : base command
- /mp <tier> [player](required if using as console) [amount] : give/receive a money pouch
- /mpa list : list pouches and their ranges
- /mpa economies : list economies
- /mpa reload : reload the config
- /mpshop : open shop (if enabled)
- moneypouch.admin: access to all moneypouch admin commands
- moneypouch.shop: access shop
- moneypouch.pouches.<pouch-id>: access to open certain moneypouch (if options.permission-required flag is true for pouch)
MoneyPouch has been using bStats to keep data about how the plugin is used. This data is anonymously sent and has no way to be traced back to you. Metrics can be disabled by disabling it in the bStats configuration.
MoneyPouch has been using bStats to keep data since version 3.2 (11th Janurary 2021). Metrics data can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/MoneyPouch
This plugin is recommended for MoneyPouch to run (Vault): https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/vault
Please see the default config here: https://github.com/LMBishop/MoneyPouch/blob/master/src/main/resources/config.yml
▶ MoneyPouch ◀ | Packages with money or XP! 3.4
Now supporing custom economies!