**ALPHA BUILDS FOR V1.0 ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GITHUB: https://github.com/AzortisCode/ProtocolVanish/releases I WILL BE UPDATING EVERYONE IN THE DISCORD ABOUT PROGRESS SO CONSIDER JOINING IT YOU ALSO GET SUPPORT IN THE DISCORD IF THERE ARE ANY BUGS OR QUESTIONS.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- You can customize it into your language!
1.16 SUPPORT SHOULD BE PRESENT IN THE ALPHA BUILDS, BUT YOU NEED TO GET THE LATEST PROTOCOLLIB DEV VERSION WHICH YOU CAN GET HERE: https://ci.dmulloy2.net/job/ProtocolLib/lastSuccessfulBuild/**
Vanishes yourself from players completely, even hacked clients won't know you're there.
This is because our vanish plugin intercepts and/or modifies packets so that the player client will have no single data about a vanished player unless it has the permission to do so!
- The entire pool of packets that need to be modified or cancelled.
- Layed Permissions so: protocolvanish.see.level.5 can see everyone with the permission of use below level 6, for example: protocolvanish.see.level.5 can see protocolvanish.use.level.5 but cannot see protocolvanish.use.level.6, Operators have by default level 100. This can be disabled in the settings file.
- It currently saves who has been in vanish when you leave, so when you join you join vanished.
- A settings & message file allowing you to modify the plugin to your needs
- Invisibility features like disableItemPickup, disableHunger & disableDamage for example, these are all toggeable via command if you have the permission to, otherwise it will force the default defined in the settingsfile.
You are required to install ProtocolLib & PlaceholderAPI on your server for this resource to work.
Because we use ProtocolLib to send or intercept packages send to the client, this is the most reliable way for us to manage this. And we use PlaceholderAPI to handle our messages which makes it easier for us!
Usage is very straightforward but here's a quick guide for you!
Command - If you wanna vanish you simply do: "/vanish" and boom your invisible. If you wanna toggle your player settings it goes like this,
example: "/vanish toggleitempickup", you can change the subcommands or add aliases in the settings file.
Permissions - Currently there are 7 permissions:
* Requires base permission: protocolvanish.use
Note that on default LayeredPermissions are enabled so basically: protocolvanish.see.level.5 can see protocolvanish.use.level.5 and below, but it cannot see protocolvanish.use.level.6 and above. The default max level is 100 and operators have that one by default.
Configuration - Will make a wiki on this, but for now please ask me on discord if you need explaination on some value. Make sure your settings are always up to date. Check latest settingsfile and messagefile.
ProtocolVanish has 2 of its own placeholders in PlaceholderAPI.
You can manually download the expansion at: https://api.extendedclip.com/expansions/protocolvanish/Code (Text):%protocolvanish_player_is_vanished% - Returns true or false
%protocolvanish_vanished_player_count% - Returns the amount of players currently in vanish.
Or use the /ecloud command in-game.
If you want more contact me on discord!
If you wanna donate you can use this button below. It is by no mean required, but it is always appreciated, as it does help motivate me more to put more hours in developing an researching!
This resource is still very early in its development stage, so do not leave negative reviews because it did not have something you wanted, or that something doesn't work, but please refer to the discord for help! I will not support versions below 1.13.2, so do not leave negative reviews because of that reason. If you wanna know why you can always ask me but I wont change my mind. Currently there is a bug if you tabcomplete with a bungee network it kicks you sometimes, you can fix this for now by using waterfall the papermc fork of bungeecord.
♦ ProtocolVanish ♦ Vanish Plugin ♦ 1.13.2 - 1.15.2 ♦ 0.5
Advanced vanish plugin that completely hides you from player their clients!