- Fixed a bug where mining Deepslate ores would cause an "OutOfMemoryError".
This plugin should now be compatible with 1.17 again!
⚠️ XRay Detection ⚠️24/7 Support | SQLite Storage | Frequent Updates | Easy To Use | GUI Support 1.7.1
Advanced X-Ray detection
- Fixed a bug where players could take the glass out of the ore settings menu.
There are 3 GUI's now! The main one, which you can access by doing /xray settings. After that, you get to choose to go to the ore settings menu or the value editor menu!
You can update more config values in the value editor menu, such as the required ores to send alerts, the threat timer, and more!
- Fixed a bug where players couldn't move items in their inventory.
Who doesn't like a GUI? From now on, you can toggle the ores you get notifications for in a GUI. The command to do that is /xray settings.
This plugin is now compatible with 1.17 as well!
Note: In the GUI (/xray settings), glass does not update once you toggle an ore. It does still toggle whether you get notifications or not. The glass pane does not switch from green to red or the other way around. This issue will be fixed soon! (All glass appears as white glass)...
* Bug Fixes*
- Fixed a bug where the wrong message would be sent when a player reached a Medium Threat Level.
- Fixed a bug where the chat would be spammed if a player reached a medium/high threat level.
* Fixed a bug where the database.db file wouldn't generate.
/xraydetection threatcheck <ign>
Define your own threat level checks! We have 3 Threat Levels, Default, Medium and High. You can define for yourself what you deem a Medium or a High threat level. You can do this by choosing the number of ores mined per amount of time.
You can now get notified if a player mines more than the number of ores in a time range chosen by you!
Fixed an issue where it wouldn't save the data correctly.
Update version 1.1
Added a command: /xraydetection stats <ign>
This command allows you to check the overall mining stats of the specified player. The permission to use this command is "xray.stats".