- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
GoLive is a plugin that lets you give your content creators a fancy way of telling your player base they are live streaming. With simple commands, a broadcast is made with their stream link and the content creator is given a nice live prefix.
The plugin messages are customizable and free to use!
/golive - golive.admin - Displays info about the plugin
/golive reload - golive.admin - Reloads the config.yml
/live (stream link) - golive.live - Broadcasts the stream link in chat.
/offline - golive.offline - Removes live prefix.
1. Install the plugin in your plugin folder and restart your server.
2. Make two ranks, one with a [LIVE] Streamer Playername prefix and one with a Streamer Playername prefix. These can look however you want.
3. Open the config.yml. Under "prefixes:" set the command for setting a player's rank with the [LIVE] prefix under "liverank:", and set the command for setting a player's rank without the [LIVE] prefix under "standardrank:".
liverank: "lp user %player% parent set streamer-live"
standardrank: "lp user %player% parent set streamer"
4. (Optional) Change the live message under "live:" and change "offlinehint:" to whatever you want.
5. Go in-game and do /golive reload.
Contact me on discord for support: Master#5262
# GoLive v2.0
# Author: MasterDev
# Permission Nodes:
# Plugin info and reload:
# /live command:
# /offline command:
# Playername: %player%
# Live sream link: %streamlink%
#The live message that will display when a player performs the command "/live (livelink)
live: "&f[&5&lLIVE&f] &a&l%player% &ais now live at &a&n%streamlink%&a!"
#Changes the text that remembers you to do /offline when you are no longer online
offlinehint: "&aYou are now live! Do /offline when you are no longer live."
# Type the command to change a players role to the one with a Live prefix, example: [Live] Streamer Name: Message
liverank: "lp user %player% parent set content-creator-live"
# Type the command to change a players role to the one with a standard prefix, example: Streamer Name: Message
standardrank: "lp user %player% parent set content-creator"