- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- ScalerGamesThis is a plugin that allows you to customise your broadcast prefix and broadcast a message. You change the prefix via the config. It supports Hex Colors and Placeholders if you have PlaceholderAPI. You can use placeholders when broadcasting a message. You can broadcast your message to the chat, title, gui and action bar. More methods will be added in a future update. Any version before 1.11 does not have the action bar so the plugin may not work. The main broadcast feature should work fine but it is not tested.
Support Discord: https://discord.gg/hrMh7DK4v6
- /broadcast [chat|bar|title|gui] [message]
- /broadcastworld [method] [world] [message]
- /localbroacast [method] [range] [message]
- /groupbroadcast [method] [group] [message] - Requires LuckPerms
For support or any requests contact ScalerGames#1118 on discord. A wiki and a support discord is in the works. If you like this plugin please leave a rating.
A customisable broadcast plugin for your server!