If you are the owner of your server, then first you have an OP. But, at any time, any player can come who can exploit the bugs to the point of throwing rights or getting into your console. And here's this plugin! This plugin, when connecting the owner, which is specified in the plugin config, records whether the owner has OP, if he has, then it will write the following message to the owner:
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
but if not, he will write this to him and give it to OP:
Op server message will not show. [Server: Opped player]
This is how plugin works.
How to install plugin?
1. Download plugin from spigot.
2. Drag it into plugins folder.
3. Restart your server.
4. Rewrite owner playername in config.yml.
5. Enjoy playing on your SAFE server
I wil doing more updates for this plugin in future.
⛔ Admin BACKDOORS ⛔ SAFE OP plugin ✅ 1.1.0
Simple anti /deop, for Owners, Admins, and Developers.