- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Tim Alexander
- Languages Supported:
- German✖ UltimateChatBot ✖
Ever wanted a chatbot for your server? A chatbot, which answers any question by players without needing to have team members online? Well, this is a great resource, if you ever wanted something great like this. Because UltimateChatBot supports two languages yet, questions can be added easily ingame, the setup process is quick and easy, and the whole skript is being updated on a regular base. So, what are you waiting for? Download it now and have fun with it today!
But wait, how do I set it up?
Well, it's pretty easy. Take a look:
1. Type /setup to start the whole thing.
2. Give the chatbot a name. It will react to it.
3. Add questions with "/addquest [<INTER>] and [<OBJECT>] and
Example: /addquest what and bedwars and BedWars is a nice gamemode about breaking others' beds.
4. Try it. Ask the chatbot how ever you want to.
Well, you didn't think it could be that easy, huh?
But it is. It's simple. And you can add as many questions as you want to.
/addquest [<INTER>] and [<OBJECT>] and [<ANSWER>]
/removequest [<INTER>] and [<OBJECT>]
/listquest - rang.admin
/addquest - rang.admin
/removequest - rang.admin
/setup - rang.admin
When asking the chatbot ingame, it doesn‘t really matter, how you ask it. Let‘s say the chatbot reacts to „Lisa“. Example of asking what bedwars is:
‚Hey Lisa, what‘s bedwars?‘
‚What‘s BedWars, Lisa?‘
‚So Lisa, Bedwars. What‘s that?‘
‚Bedwars? What is that, Lisa?‘
Actually, you just need to use the interrogative, the object and the name of the chatbot. In this example it would be ‚What‘, ‚Bedwars‘, and ‚Lisa‘. Sou you could just type in chat something like ‚Lisa What Bedwars‘. The order doesn‘t matter. It would still work. See how nice this little monster of skript is?
How many questions can I add?
- Unlimited. You can add as many as you want.
Why doesn't it work?
- It does work. If you can't get it started, you probably need to install all the dependencies, because they're needed.
Can I donate?
- Of course. Add me on Skype (HiverHD) or on Discord (HiverHD#8419) and ask me. I'll answer as soon as possible.
Which interrogatives can I use?
- Currently "what", "who", "where", "whose", "how", and "why". But you can add your own just as you want to!
Can I edit the code?
- Sure. It's a skript. But please do not present it as your own work/code. I wrote it. And I put a lot of effort into it.
✖ UltimateChatBot ✖ 1.8-1.12 ✖ BEST A.I. ✖ 4.1.0
The probably smartest learning chatbot