- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Supports 1.8 - 1.17
If you want to make streaming broadcasts for your streamers on your server GoLive is the plugin for you. GoLive lets you give your content creators a fancy way of telling your player base they are live streaming. With simple commands, a broadcast is made with their stream link and the content creator is given a nice live prefix.
The plugin messages are 100% customizable and support hex colors!
Click the banner for support!
/golive - golive.admin - Displays info about the plugin
/golive reload - golive.admin - Reloads the config.yml
/live - golive.live - Broadcasts the stream link in chat / opens GUI.
/offline - golive.offline - Removes live prefix / opens GUI.
/live addlink (stream link) - Adds the stream link to the live command.
1. Install the plugin in your plugin folder and restart your server.
2. Make two ranks, one with a [LIVE] Streamer Playername prefix and one with a Streamer Playername prefix. These can look however you want.
3. Open the config.yml. Under "prefixes:" set the command for setting a player's rank with the [LIVE] prefix under "liverank:", and set the command for setting a player's rank without the [LIVE] prefix under "standardrank:".
liverank: "lp user %player% parent set streamer-live"
standardrank: "lp user %player% parent set streamer"
4. (Optional) Change the live message under "live:" and change "offlinehint:" to whatever you want.
5. Go in-game and do /golive reload.
✨ GOLIVE ✨ - LIVESTREAM BROADCASTS 3.9
Tell your server you are live streaming! Supports any streaming platform and with GUI support.