This plugin was made to make it easier for players & builders. You can easily toggle editmode and then toggle visibility of itemframe by Shift+Right-Clicking it!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Command: /frameedit (/fe)
- Usage: Toggle editmode by using /fe and Shift+Right-Click an itemframe to toggle visibility!
- Permission to use the command: lFrames.use
- Configurable messages
- Configurable permissions
- Support for WorldGuard, Residence, GriefPrevention (And more...)
- Configuration with configurable permissions & language
- Sounds on actions
- Suggestions?Code (Text):permission: "lFrames.use"
noperm: "&cYou have no permissions to do that!"
enabled: "&fYou have toggled &aon&f Edit mode!"
disabled: "&fYou have toggled &coff&f Edit mode!"
visible: "You have made the itemframe &avisible!"
invisible: "You have made the itemframe &cinvisible!"
message: "Now you can &eshift+right-click&f ItemFrame!"
I can provide support on here SpigotMC, or discord (LARKYY#0001), you can also join our support discord server! https://discord.gg/QjbXsA4wVr
✨ lFrames | ItemFrame Utils! [1.16.x] 1.5
Easily toggle visibility of your itemframe by just clicking!