- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
AuthTools adds a security layer on your server that keeps player accounts secure!
AuthTools disallows players who aren't authenticated to do actions like placing blocks, moving, typing commands, or using the inventory.
- Disables the "Logged in from another location" kick.
- Fully customizable messages.
- YAML, MySQL, SQLite, and MongoDB backend support.
- Cached database queries.
- Shows real-time info about the user.
- Spawn & Lobby location.
- Admins can reset other players data.
- In-Game QR Code for Authenticator App.
- Recovery codes in case of lost Authenticator.
- Title and ActionBar announcement.
- Events & API for developers.
- Recovery through Email or Recovery code in case of lost authenticator
- Only report bugs or any other suggestions via PM.
- No stupid reviews, such as the developer isn't adding features I request.
- I am not obligated to do updates at a specific time, but that does not mean I will not be releasing new updates.
✨AuthTools✨ [1.9-1.13] Authentication plugin | Fully Editable 1.8
✨ Authentication plugin with Two-factor authentication ✨