- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
Simple plugin that allows you to let your player automatically turn mined ores into ingots!
(Can be used as a donator perk!)
- /autosmelt info - View the current config file information.
- /autosmelt reload - Reload configuration file.
- Opped players get access to all commands and events.
- Message design and configuration file fully customizable.
- elementalautosmelt.* | Access to all plugin command and events.
- elementalautosmelt.access | Permission to auto-smelt ores.
Code (Text):# Thanks for downloading my plugin; ElementalAutoSmelt! Created by ElementalGaming.
# Do not remove the ' ' for the messages or the plugin won't work properly. If you are having any issues with the plugin, just delete the config file and restart your server.
# If this is true, all players will be able to automatically smelt ores based off your config settings.
# Set this to true if you want players to require the permission "elementalautosmelt.access" to auto-smelt ores. If false, all players will be able auto-smelt ores. ("auto-smelt_enabled" must be set to true for this to work)
# Item that players can use to auto-smelt ores. (Use item Material ID's. Can be found at https://helpch.at/docs/1.8.8/org/bukkit/Material.html)
# Edit the information on the Iron Ore.
# Edit the information on the Gold Ore.
# If true, this will send a message to the player when they smelt a mined ore. If false, this will do nothing.
# Edit the design of the messages for the plugin commands.
config_reloaded: '&aConfiguration File Reloaded.'
no_perm: '&4You do not have access to that command.'
If you enjoy this plugin, make sure to give it a 5-Star rating!