- Tested Minecraft Versions:
AntiAuraAddon is an extension for the AntiCheat AntiAura.
AntiAura does not have the Feature to send its own detection messages or kick messages.
AntiAuraAddon solves these problems.
Editable Messages - All Messages can be configured in the Messages.yml.
Small Plugin - This plugin only contains the functions that it needs.
Command - There is only one simple command, nothing more!
Placeholders - Some placeholders for the messages.
/AAA — List all AntiAuraAddon Commands.Permissions
/AAA notify — Enable or disable the detection Messages.
antiauraaddon.notify — To be able to use the command /AAA notify
antiauraaddon.checkupdate — To receive update Notification.
For successful startup, AntiAuraAddon requires:
1. Install the AntiAura Plugin first.
- Java 8 or newer.
- The Plugin AntiAura.
- A SpigotMC Server with version 1.8 - 1.16.5
2. You can now install AntiAuraAddon.
3. Now restart your Server and check in the console whether everything was successful.
If so, enter the Server and that was it.
Before you ask for Support, please check all the steps.
Never use Reviews to report errors or ask anything.
Here are the Support options:
We recommend that you contact us via Discord.
- If you want to discuss with us don't forget to tag @Neonn_Bukkit. Don't forget the discussion place is not a Support place!
- For general assistance, Support and suggestions join our Discord.
- PM'ing us on SpigotMC is also a way of contact, but it will make you to wait longer.
By downloading and using AntiAuraAddon, you agree to the following Terms:
YOU MUST NOT:
- Use AntiAuraAddon on every server you want.
- Attempt to decompile or deobfuscate the source code of AntiAuraAddon or its parts.
- Publish to other websites without our permission.
- We do not change the software for anyone, not even for an extra fee, it stays as it is.
- Reserve the right to update the TOS at any time, with or without a notification.