- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16⭐⭐ Explosion Rebuild ⭐⭐ - Rebuild explosion damage after customizable time.
- /ertoggle - Toggles plugin on or off. (Permission: "ExplosionRebuild.Toggle" Default: OP)
- /ertime <time in seconds> - Set the time in seconds which it will be rebuild. (Permission: "ExplosionRebuild.Time" Default: OP)
- /erheight <height 'y' value> - Set the height from where explosions will be rebuild. (Permission: "ExplosionRebuild.Height" Default: OP)
(Showcase GIF: Giphy.com)
Q: Plugin doesn't work! (Not really a question but )
A: Put the error in the discussion tab and I shall try and figure it out.
Q: It takes 5 seconds for the chests and other inventories to refill
A: That is correct, I did that on purpose for now so large chests also work.
If it bothers people I can solve that by only letting large chests wait for 5 seconds, let me know in the reactions.
- Customizable permissions (Maybe?)
- Add large chest support (Done!)
- Add painting, item frames, etc restore as well.
- Let me know in the comments what else to do.
⭐⭐ Explosion Rebuild⭐⭐ CUSTOMIZABLE TIMES // RESTORES CHESTS AND ALL INVENTORY HOLDERS! 1.1
Rebuilds explosion damage slowly after x amount of time.
- Adjustable height & Large chest support Jul 17, 2020