- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
Hooks into Essentials and EssentialsX
You can add customisable commands and messages once a player goes AFK and comes back from AFK so you could have a player get sent to a certain warp or a server, or even kicked from the server when they go AFK, it's all customisable.
#Player placeholder is %player%
#The commands and message can be customised to your liking and can do anything
command-on-afk: 'warp limbo %player%'
message-to-player-on-afk: '&c%player% you have been sent to the &4Limbo &cwarp for being idle'
command-on-unafk: 'spawn %player%'
message-to-player-on-unafk: '&c%player% you have been sent to the &4Spawn'
/AFK - Default Essentials AFK command or automatic once players put into AFK by Essentials
/AFKCommand - Shows plugin info such as version and developer
/AFKCommand Reload - Reloads configuration - afkcommand.reload
Please leave your plugin suggestions on the Discussion page or contribute yourself on github GitHub - iangry0/AFKCommands: SpigotMC AFKCommands Plugin
Feel free to check out these servers for a plugin demo.
If you'd like to have your servers IP here then please leave your server IP in the reviews and I'll add it here.
⭐ AFK Commands ⭐ | Set a command when a player goes AFK 1.1.3
Allows you to automatically execute commands and messages when a player goes AFK
- Native 1.17 support and Java 16 Jun 26, 2021
- Fixes message and this is open source now Jan 7, 2021
- AFKCommand 1.1.1 | All bugs fixed and can disable message now Oct 18, 2020
When I found this plugin, I thought it was running smoothly but turns out it has a serious problem when using it.
Same as Athesiel, when a specific user goes afk, the plugin runs the command for every online player which is not what I want, I am looking for a plugin that can do its purpose not everyone on the server.
What I was talking about is the same as Athesiel, please fix this problem.
This plugin has multiple issues in its 1.0.7 release.
Here's my scenario: I set the plugin so that when players enter AFK, they get a tag called "afk". This is accomplished with command-on-afk being set to "tag %player% add afk". I set the plugin so that when players leave AFK, they lose the afk tag. This is accomplished with command-on-afk being set to "tag %player% remove afk".
1) While going unafk, individual players lose the AFK tag. This is functioning as intended. However, when going AFK, it runs the command for EVERY SINGLE USER. Essentials doesn't mark them AFK, but this plugin recognizes any 1 player Going AFK as EVERY SINGLE PLAYER going AFK, and sends the messages accordingly. Thus, if any player is made AFK, by the default config, every single player is warped to "limbo" and then to spawn.
2) If you set the message strings to :'', they send empty messages. If you set them to nothing, they send the default messages. If you remove them entirely, it sends the default messages. There is absolutely no way to disable the sending of messages upon entering & leaving AFK. Which, paired with the first, makes it so that if any player goes AFK, your chat is spammed with 2 unnecessary messages.
I'm sure this plugin worked great at one point, and would have been exactly what I needed, but right now, it is just... completely untenable. I don't know how it got to this point compared to what the previous ratings on it were, and I really hope that you update it soon to fix these issues.