- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
There is only a small configuration which things i really needed. If you need more configurables feel free to tell.
slot_not_empty: §7 You are the owner of the §e%s§7 now. Use your empty action
slots to release your power.
picked_up: §7§e %s§7 has been picked up.
enabled: §7Flying has been §aenabled.
disabled: §7Flying has been §cdisabled.
Flame Flame Fruit:
Rumble Rumble Fruit:
Dark Dark Fruit
The Plugins adds new items from one piece into your game and you redesign it with a texturepack or use my Devilfruit Texturepack.
Fruits drops for a configurable percentage chance on monster after death. For default it has a 1% chance and common world "world" is protected in configuration.
A fruitowner (the one who ate a fruit) get different immunities and special abilities on empty actionbar-slots. Also basic damage, movement speed and some other player properties could be modified.
Note that the power of fruits will get lost when you die.
Once you ate a fruit you won't be able to swim anymore. Even you try to swim, you will sink down to the ground and there is no real chance to get up again without teleportation or external help.
- Logia (Owner of this fruit are invulnerable by physical damage)
How it works:
1. You will get randomly get a fruit by a monster drop with a chance of 1%.
2. As you got it you will able to consume it if you are not consumed a fruit and owned it power yet.
3. To use a skill just pick an EMPTY item slot in your actionbar and interact in the world (just click into the air or on a object etc) to activate the power of your fruit.
4. A skill costs experience you can set the multiplier in your config. Default is 1 and a common skill costs 0.1 experience points.
/fruit - Displays informations about the skills of the fruit you ate
/fruit <FRUIT> - Adds the fruit to your inventory (OP needed)
⭐ DEVILFRUITS - Special skills and abilities from One Piece ⭐ 1.1.4
one piece, devilsfruits, teufelsfrucht, teufelsfrüchte, minecraft, skills
- Persistence update Feb 21, 2020
- smoke smoke fruit adjusted, config update (translation) Feb 18, 2020
- Bomb Bomb Fruit Feb 18, 2020