- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Every language, translate in language.yml
SmartHider is a simple plugin hider that hides all of your plugins to players without permissions.
It is easy to setup, and is very customizable.
- Hides plugins for players without permission
- Custom format for your /plugins command
- Supports both /plugins and /pl
- Language is very customizable
How to install
1. Download the plugin
2. Put the plugin in the plugins folder
4. You are done!
It is not many commands, just /plugins, /pl, /smarthider and /sh
Reload - Reloads the configuration file
Enable - Enables the plugin
Disable - Disables the plugin
smarthider.show - Gives a player access to see the plugins
smarthider.admin.reload - Gives a player access to reload the plugin
smarthider.admin.enable - Gives a player access to enable the plugin
smarthider.admin.disable - Gives a player access to disable the plugin
Please don't leave a bad review if you have issues.
Read our wiki first and then join our support server and ask for help instead. Thank you.
Wiki page: https://smartcore.smartdevelopment.ga
Support server: https://discord.io/smartdev
The plugin doesn't work, why?
You will need Java 16 to run the plugin. Download it from Oracle.
I need support, where can I get it?
Join can join our discord server at https://discord.io/smartdev
1. Don't post this resource as your own
2. Don't change the code without permission
3. When you download you accept this terms
4. The terms can be changed at any time
Thank you for using my plugin!