⭐ UHCAddons [Configurable | Dragon Sword | Ultra Apple | Head Drops | Vault Support] ⭐ 1.2

Adding more stuff to your UHC server

  1. Joseph20
    Native Minecraft Version:
    1.15
    Tested Minecraft Versions:
    • 1.12
    • 1.13
    • 1.14
    UHCAddons:
    adding more stuff to your UHC server.
    Installation:
    1. Download the plugin.
    2. Drag and drop it in to your 'plugins' folder.
    3. Download 'Vault' and add it to the server - Link
    3. Restart the server.
    4. Change waht you want in the 'config.cfg'
    5. Reload the plugin and you done!

    Features:
    • When you mine a block the ore is transformed directly (need permission).
    • When you kill a animal the food drops cooked
    • Enable / Disable the plugin form the server
    • Light weight
    • Reload the config from the server
    • Ultra Apple with editable effects in the 'config.cfg'
    • Allow you to add more hearts to the players
    • If vault option is allowed, when player kill a player it will give him amount of money (change in the config.cfg, deafult is 15$)
    • If vault option is allowed, when player get money for killing enemy it will send a log in the logs of the server to avoid spawnkilling
    • When you kill a enemy the killer will earn 1 lvl of exp
    • When you kill player you have 10% chance to get his head the other 90% will drop a golden apple.
    • Dragon Sword NEW

    Commands:
    /UHCAddon
    reload - reload the config. (permission: uhcaddon.admin)
    /UHCAddon version - check your plugin version.
    /UHCAddon on - enable the plugin. (permission: uhcaddon.admin)
    /UHCAddon off - disable the plugin. (permission: uhcaddon.admin)
    /UHCAddon status - check the status of the plugin (enable / disable). (permission: uhcaddon.admin)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Permissions:
    uhcaddon.admin
    - allow the player to use the admin commands in /UHCAddon.
    uhcaddon.ironore.use - get the iron ingot instead of ore.
    uhcaddon.goldore.use - get the gold ingot instead of ore.
    uhcaddon.diamondore.use - give 2 diamonds instead of one.
    uhcaddon.coalore.use - give torch instead of coal.
    uhcaddon.sand.use - give glass instead of sand.
    uhcaddon.hearts.one - add 2.5 more hearts.
    uhcaddon.hearts.two - add 5 more hearts.
    uhcaddon.hearts.three - add 7.5 more hearts.
    uhcaddon.hearts.four - add 10 more hearts.
    uhcaddon.hearts.more - add more hearts from the option in the 'config.cfg'
    uhcaddon.dragonsword - when player kill with the dragon sword and he have the permission it will upgrade the sword.

    [​IMG]
    Ultra Apple:
    When you kill a player you have 10% chance to get the player head.
    if you get the head you can craft Ultra Apple by this recipe:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Dragon Sword:
    Players in the game have the ability to craft the sword by this recipe
    upload_2019-11-28_17-53-8.png

    when player use this sword and he have the correct permission the sword will upgrade till level 5, every kill will upgrade the sword by 1 level (Sharpness Enchant).​

    With regards, Ofek
    UHC Addons
    | LegendCore | AutoMSG
    All the copyrights reserved to iproVi // Joseph20 © Contact me via discord for any business issues: iproVi#7923

Recent Updates

  1. Update #2
  2. Update #1

Recent Reviews

  1. ItzVoid
    ItzVoid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD THIS TO 1.8x i need 80 sharacters so yah.........................
  2. LightFight1
    LightFight1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I like this plugin, this plugin helps me so much!
    adding a lot of stuff to the UHC gamemode, Love you <3!