Update JoinMessage Entended 4.3
- [✔️] Added fireworks when the commands are executed.
- [✔️] Now there is auto tp
- [✔️] New command "/jm stuck" (set the auto tp)
- [✔️] New file "Stuck.yml"
- [✔️] New file "Firework.yml"
⭐Join Message Extended ⭐ | Now Supports [1.8.8x-1.13x] ⚡ Title | Emojis | AutoFly | And more...⚡ 4.3
This is a core for a main lobby of a network, enjoy its functions.
Update JoinMessage 4.2
- [✔️] New code!
Update JoinMessage 4.1
- [✔️] The ranges are solved a big problem.
Update JoinMessage 4.0
- [✔️] Fixed a small annoying code that does spam on the console.
Update JoinMessage-Extended 2.9
- [✔️] Many changes in the code
Update JoinMessage-Extended 2.8
- [✔️] New sounds added to all ranges.
- [✔️] Particles are added when the server owner enters.
- [✖️] You have to delete the file "Groups.yml" to have the new updates.
- [✔️] Added a system for when the player left the server automatically manages to delete its inventory (if you are in a survival server deactivates the option in Settings.yml)
- [✔️] Now you can change the items when the "/jm gui" command is executed.
- [✔️] New design when the player does not have permissions.
- [✔️] Now you can modify the title when you restart all the files.
- [✔️] New design when there is a plugin update.
- [✖️] You will have to delete the Settings.yml file to see the...
Update JoinMessage 3.6
- [✔️] corrects errors in the gui when sending messages
- [✔️] corrects errors when executing /jm mg command
Update JoinMessage 3.5
- [✔️] The file config.yml was changed
- [✔️] Added a title and subtitle in the Emojis.yml configuration
- [✔️] A small error is corrected
- [✔️] I added a subcommand /ex for the emojis list.
- [✖️] You will have to delete the file config.yml
- [✖️] You will have to delete the file Emojis.yml
- [✖️] From now on, the .zip and instructions are not included if the plugin does not work in higher versions, it only changes the sounds by higher versions,...
Update JoinMessage 3.4
- [✔️] Added an Emojis.yml file
- [✔️] Now when you click the emoji chat, it automatically goes into chat.
- [✔️] New command /emojis uses the permission: JoinMessage.Player # to send the message.
- [✖️] Emoji messages were removed, and the message reloading the settings.
Ruben9670890 likes this.
Page 1 of 4