LevelledMobs Updated!♦ Update NoteHey, fixed a bunch of bugs and added in a few features.
5-star reviews are what keep me pumping updates for the resource! If you're enjoying LevelledMobs, please leave some kind words below, I'd really appreciate it!
♦ Notable Changes 
- [issue #20] fixed incompatibility with PhantomCombat (reported by SpigotMC @blaukat)
- [issue #18] added /levelmobs killall [world], allowing admins to butcher levelled mobs (as /killall didn't work)
- [issue #18] added permission 'levelledmobs.killall' to access the new command
- You can now edit the default mob damage as the vanilla mob damage is pretty low
- [issue #19] Custom multipliers now work properly♦ File Changes 
- settings.yml needs to be reset! the latest file is included at the bottom of this update's post.♦ Other Changes 
- done a bit of code cleanup
- [issue #20] relocated shaded libraries in pom.xml for storage and stats, providing better compatibility with other plugins
- underscores in settings.yml replaced with dashes to keep consistency. failing to replace these will result in your config not working properly, so make sure you reset it!♦ Issues, feature requests or questions?
Feel free to:
- post an issue on the GitHub page,
- send me a PM on Discord (lokka30#6659),
- send me a PM on SpigotMC,
- or send me a message in the Discussion tab.Remember, do not post issues in the reviews! It's hard for me to communicate there and people usually wipe stars off without a reason.I can't post it here because Spigot keeps putting formatting into my code blocks, so here's a hastebin link.
♦ New settings.yml
Edit 1: fixed support links.
Edit 2: fixed settings file containing formatting somehow