LevelledMobs Updated!notable changes
Hi! I've set up the LM Wiki, where I will document how to use the plugin.
Thanks to two people over Discord, I've got 3 things to add in the upcoming versions! You can check out what's coming in the future at the GitHub issues page.
If you're enjoying the plugin, please leave a review!
file changes 
- [issue #1] added entity type blacklisting, which will stop certain mob types from being levelled, such as withers and ender dragons.
- [issue #6] created the LevelledMobs wiki, which will be expanded upon as the plugin updates.
- settings.yml [now version 7] [view new file below]
the new settings.yml:
- compiled against Spigot 1.15.2.
- minute changes to the settings.yml file.
Code (Text):#Thank you for installing LevelledMobs! ::: If you have any issues or questions, send them to GitHub or my PMs, NOT the reviews. I will cease support with anyone who uses reviews for that.[/I]
creature-nametag: '&8[&7Level %level%&8 | &f%name%&8]'
#Fine-tuning. You probably don't need to change the values in this cluster.
#For each level, these values are added to a mob. The default have been tried and tested, but you're free to change it.
#Should the plugin check for updates at the SpigotMC page?
#You shouldn't change this integer. LevelledMobs uses it to determine if your file is outdated.
Thanks! Have a great day.