- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Sh99This is a final version which allows to work with VaultX and also Vault Plugins.
Live Development: Click
VaultX Example: https://github.com/Mooon1/sh99-example-vaultx
- Economy Interface
- Vault Support
- Environment (Economy, Chat, Permission) registration without spigot/bukkit and also without knowing the instance name before getting the instance
- Firewall which checks the instance name against itself to provide the server owner allowed useage of this environment.
- Chat Interface
- Permission InterfaceConfiguration + 1 Auto registered DISABLED Economy Plugin (my own for this example)
class: class de.sh99.eco.EcoPlugin
⭐VaultX - Hooks your plugin into other plugins without knowing ⭐(1.15-1.9) (Vault support) 1.0.7
VaultX is a multiple environment service api which alllows plugins to hook into with 2 lines of code