- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Resourcepack sender is just like other resourcepack sending plugins, but the main difference is that, it sends the resourcepack depending on the player client version. Plugin send the resourcepack on player join.
You may ask what's the difference and why it is useful?
As you may have known, the structure of resourcepack has been changed in version 1.13, so before, you couldn't support Minecraft versions before 1.13 (or vica versa), or support was not full (Because some textures wouldn't load because of item names that changed). But now, you can easily send the right resourcepack to the player, so they will not have any problem with textures, and version support.
This Plugin is depended on ViaVersion!
- Fully customization
Kick player if didn't download
Kick player in download failure
Custom kick messages
Going to add command for it.
Going to add permission for it.
Configuration File:Code (YAML):resourcepack-link:
#old --> 1.8 --> 1.12.2
#new --> 1.13 --> 1.16.1
#use \n for the next line (Only for kick messages)
kickondeclinemsg: "&cYou didn't accept the resourcepack! \n Go and enable server-resourcepack in your serverlist!"
kickonfaildownloadmsg: "&6For a reason, you couldn't download the resourcepack! \n &bContact staff."
resourcepack-section-subtitle: "&aSending the resourcepack in a second. &cPlease accept it."
resourcepack-installed-title: "&a&lResourcepack Loaded!"
resourcepack-installed-subtitle: "&dHope you enjoy!"
#By Dead_Light | SpigotMC
If you need help, or found a bug and want me to fix it, or have a suggestion, feel free to contact me throe Discord & Telegram:
- - You are not allowed to decompile this resource.
- - You are not allowed to claim this resource as yours.
If you have found my plugin interesting and want to support me, your donations are appreciated.
PLEASE READ THIS, BEFORE COMMENTING:
- If you have found a bug, please first contact me, and if I didn't fix that, you are free to post a bad comment, and you are welcomed.
- If you want to make a suggestion or want compatibility/support with any plugin, do not post it in the comments section. In the threads or by contacting me.
- Reviewing a bad rating and then asking for help or etc... will not work and it doesn't help you at all.