- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Classic Tic Tac Toe game, but with item frame!
Never losing Tic Tac Toe like this!
**This is a just-for-fun project and bugs may occur very frequently. You may have to reload the plugin if it doesn't work. No support is garuenteed**
- Customizable Circle/Cross pictures
- Game AI support!
- Adjustable Game AI difficulty
- Customizable commands when win/lose/draw
- As much game board as you want
- Adjustable game board size
Main command: /TicTacToe, /ttt
<>: Required : Optional
/ttt Reset: Reset specified game board.
/ttt Setup <Top/Bottom>: Set top-left or bottom-right corner of specified game board.
**It has to be Top-Left and Bottom-Right. Otherwise, the plugin will calculate the board buttons wrongly**
/ttt Help : Show the help page.
# Id of the game board, must be unique
# Uncomment if you want to use Game AI
# Picture to load for this participant
# AI difficulty, represents how deep will the AI predict
# How long before the AI place its move
# If true, the AI will place its step first when the plugin loads
# Either AI or PlayerB, if both are enabled, use AI instead
# Symbol: "circle.png"
# Width of the game board
# Height of the game board
# Which direction the board is facing
# How many consecutive symbols required to win
# Commands that will be executed after the game ends
- "say &aAI has won Tic Tac Toe %id% in fighting %loser%!"
- "say &a%winner% has won Tic Tac Toe %id% in fighting %loser%!"
- "eco give %winner% 10"
# Available: %winner% %loser%
- "say &c&lPUZZLE FAIL! &bAI &elost Tic Tac Toe! &4Y&ci&6k&ee&as&2!"
- "say &c&lPUZZLE FAIL! &b%loser% &elost Tic Tac Toe! &4Y&ci&6k&ee&as&2!"
- "eco take %loser% 10"
# Available: %opponent%
- "say &aAI has draw Tic Tac Toe %id% in fighting %opponent%!"
# Available: %p1% %p2%
- "say &a%p1% has draw Tic Tac Toe %id% in fighting %p2%!"
# Top-left corner of the game board
# Bottom-right corner of the game board
- BKCommonLib for placing images on map
- Download the plugin from the "Download Now" button above
- Download all the dependencies stated above
- Place the plugin and the dependencies in "YourServerFolder/plugins"
- Restart the server
The plugin is pre-set already. But you have to set top-left and bottom-right corner of the board manually to make it work.
For example, your top-left x bottom right is 6x6 but the width*height is 3x3, the board will work like this
Can't answer your question? PM me or leave a comment in the Discussion Section. I will answer you as soon as possible.
Q. I found bugs / console errors.
A. Try to re-download the plugin before asking for help. I will help as much as I can if you provide enough information such as Error Logs, how to reproduce the error. Please PM me or leave a comment in the Discussion Section. Otherwise, I will ignore you.
Q. Nothing was received after typing the command.
A. Please make sure that you follow the format in order to execute the command. You might get nothing if you enter wrong command arguments. Also, please make sure that the plugin is loaded and it doesn't conflict with other plugins. You may ask for help but I can't promise I can fix the error if the error is not produced by my plugin.
Q. Does this plugin support xxx Platform / xxx Server / xxx Minecraft version?
A. I am sorry that I can't test my plugin on all platforms, servers, Minecraft versions. I don't have time and resources. If you are having problems with the specified Platform / Server / Minecraft version, please PM me or leave a comment in the Discussion Section. I will try my best to fix it.
You are not permitted to redistribute any part of the resource in any form.
You are not permitted to redistribute the resource as your own work.
You are not permitted to modify the code of the resource.
You are not recommended to give reviews about the difficulties you are facing like bugs, errors, configuration problems.
You are recommended to give suggestions of the resource or technical support to improve the quality of the resource.