- Configurations are kinda recoded for a better performance.
- Added support for HTML tags :
- <b> text </b> <- Bold text
- <i> text </i> <- Italic text
- Use these 2 tags in messages to send to the bot.
Added the command
you don't need to restart your server to upload new messages and fields, type this commands and changes will be loaded.
️BotLogger ♨️ 0.4d
Use telegram as a minecraft console. (ANTITAB - ANTICOMMAND - SPAMDETECTOR) [INTERNAL COMMANDS]
- Fixed some bypass on commandlistener, tablistener and spam detector (thanks to ILostName)
- Now with $sendmessage you can send messages with colours.
- Added new utility to NoCommand. added in the config "NoCommand.ConsoleCommand" <- what command the console execute when a player type a command. (if you don't want to set a command type "null")
- Some other fixes with contains and replacement.
- new internal command : $getip (or $gip) <player>
- Fixed a bug, when an internal command were executed the response were sent to all the connected users, now the response is sent only to the internal command's executor.
- Added 2 internal commands
the commands starts with $ in the bot :
- $getplayers or $gp <- get the amount and the names of the players online
- $sendmessage <player> <message> or $sm <player> <message>
(0.5 is going to be the stable release of internal commands)
- Now more clients can connect to your bot
- config are better now
- Bug fixes
- New Command /confirmid /deleteid
- Security : Unconfirmed id and confirmed...
- AND MORE.....
- Improved stability with ProtocolLib.
- Bug fixes
- Added new options to the config.yml
- Added the support for handling the tabevent
- you can cancel the tab event on specified commands
- you can cancel the command event on specified commands
- set messages for tab event and command event
- set if you want to receive messages from the server when a player try to tab a specified command.
- Fixed some config issues.
- Added some error message when the plugin doesn't find the ChatId.
- Bug Fixes.