- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12I make my free resources in my free time and try to include all requested features, as well as making all aspects customizable.
If you enjoy this resource, feel free to donate any amount to show your support.
A replica of the mod found in popular mod packs, this plugin allows your players to harvest crops by right clicking them. Optionally, they can be automatically replanted too!
- Light weight.
- Right clicking fully grown crops naturally breaks them.
- Player arm swing animation for added realism.
- In the config, you can choose if these crops are automatically replanted (uses dropped seeds to replant with)
- Does not interfere with any breaking of crops. Players are able to harvest them the normal, legit way if they wish.
- Right clicking with bone meal has been disabled - so players cannot spam farm. (can be disabled in the config)
- Sounds play for added realism (can be disabled in the config)
- WorldGuard protection supported
- mcMMO experience gain supported
- Compatibility for Jobs
Permissions: harvest.use | harvest.reload
[1.12] Harvest v1.2.7
Right-Click crops to harvest them! Auto-replanting feature as well as arm animations - mcmmo support