Warning: This plugin requires an already running nagios (or similar) and CloudNet instance. If you don't have these, then this plugin is probably not what you want.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Easily monitor you Networks TPS and player count using this plugin!
(this dashboard is not included, but you can easily create your own using OMD and this plugin)
1. Download the latest JAR file from here
2. Check your config.json from CloudNet. Your Monitoring server must be able to connect to the HTTP port. (property: "httpListeners")
3. Place the CloudNetPerformanceMonitor-<version>.jar inside the "modules"-folder
4. Restart your CloudNet instance
5. Install the monitoring script for checking (Example: https://github.com/TimonMi/CloudNet-Nagios/blob/main/check_cloudnet_tps.py)
- TPS checking
- online players (performance data recording only)