- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/XZot1K/PhysicsToGoWhat is PhysicsToGo?
PhysicsToGo (PTG) is an advanced animation/mechanic system that brings physics to different aspects of the game. PTG's goal is to provide you and your players with a unique immersive aspect in which the game lacks by default. The plugin does so by using animation aspects, regeneration systems, and other unique features that make the plugin its own!
What Are Some of Its Features?
- Professional Level Configuration with a modular design.
- Block Memory System (Damaged block restoration on server shutdowns)
- Regeneration System
- Block Physics System
- Container Content Restoration
- Sign Information Restoration
- Particles and Effects
- A variety of hook support such as Factions, ASkyBlock, Kingdoms+, and more.
- Auto-Updating Configuration
- Per-World feature SupportCommands & PermissionsCode (YAML):⍟ Commands ⍟
* /ptg reload - Reloads the plugin's configuration files.
⍟ Permissions ⍟
* ptg.bypass - Enables the player to bypass all enabled bypassable modules.
* ptg.bypass.break - Enables the player to break blocks without them being regenerated (If the module is enabled).
* ptg.bypass.place - Enables the player to place blocks without them being reverted (If the module is enabled).
Things You Should Know
If you need assistance in terms of configuration options, the default configuration can be found inside the JAR file with full details for each and every option.
Below is a list of all the current versions of hooks used in PTG (If a hook is NOT working downgrade/upgrade to a similar or the exact hook version):
- Lands (LandsAPI) - The current version used is 220.127.116.11.
- Kingdoms (Feudal) - The current version used is 1.14.1 Ultra Beta.
- WorldGuard (WorldGuard) - The current versions used are 7.0.2 & 6.2.2.
- WorldEdit (WorldEdit) - The current versions used are 7.1.0 & 6.1.9.
- GriefPrevention (GriefPrevention) - The current version used is 16.12.0.
- Residence (Residence) - The current version used is 18.104.22.168.
- FactionsUUID (Factions) - The current version used is Dev Build #214.
- Factions (Massive Core) - The current version used is 2.14.0.
- Towny (Towny) - The current version used is 0.95.2.10.
- ASkyBlock (ASkyBlock) - The current version used is 22.214.171.124.STILL having issues? Contact the developer directly providing some basic information such as the issue, server version, and any form of logging information from the console!
Show Me Tutorials & Media!
Many thanks to @BillyCooldude for the amazing tutorial make sure you guys go subscribe for more awesome tutorials!
Please note that this video may not be relevant to future updates.
Here are some GIFs of some of the big features in PhysicsToGo:
Block By Block Regeneration:
New Tree Physics & Regeneration
PhysicsToGo only has the HookCallEvent, as of v1.8, which is used to implement your own hooks into the plugin in the same manner that the default hooks function.
Where Can The Author Be Contacted?
The author can be contacted here on Spigot or using one of the following:
Email: [email protected]
You can also join the plugin support discord here!
Terms & Conditions
- Don't claim the source code as your own.
- Don't post bugs, issues, or requests in the review section. Let's keep it nice and clean pease.
- Please enjoy the plugin.
(1.15 Ready) PhysicsToGo -> Physics & Environmental Regeneration 1.9.4-B
PhysicsToGo is a lightweight physics & environmental regeneration plugin.
Very amazing plugin. It is praiseworthy!
Maybe my English is not very fluent, so please forgive me for my incorrect expression.
I hope to advertise this plugin to the China Minecraft Forum "www.mcbbs.net".
I just translated the introduction and configuration of the plugin into Chinese and teach the Chinese people how to use it.
I would never claim that this plugin is mine, I will still mark you as an author and guide them to the page to download the plugin.
thank you for your reply
Here are the bugs i found out:
1) hand broken and hand placed blocks still get regenerated in every region if i set block-in-all to true.
2) block-in-all does not actually work. If i set it while blacklist is enabled, it regens everywhere like if it wasnt enabled (also in the blacklisted regions!). If i set it while whitelist is enabled, whitelist completely ignores it and regens in the whitelisted zones
3) The only way i can think how to get this to work is to enable blacklist and then insert the name of a region that dosen't exist in the blacklist, but then blocks are being regenerated also if i use block-in-all, like i specified in point (2)
Moreover i found out an additional bug:
4) If you break a block under a tall grass block, and then you quickly put something in it's place, when tall grass will be regenerated the block that was under the tall grass block will be removed, and tall grass will break, resulting in a little hole.
The plugin works perfectly on 1.14.2, very well coded!
But i have a problem, can i configure it to regen all the broken and placed blocks that are not inside ANY worldguard region? Not just tnt. Also placed and broken blocks should be regenerated if outside ANY worldguard region, without specifing a region whitelist or blacklist..
Because on my server players will use protection stones to create new regions, and i want the world to slowly regenerate outside them. A region is created placing a custom protection block, that is a bell a diamondblock or a beacon.. and that placed block should not get regenerated!
If i get this to work i will consider a great donation for such a great plugin!