This is a simple plugin that gives the player a one way elytra on spawn and respawn (only if the player has no bed location and spawns at spawn). The elytra can't be put off and gets removed if the player is lower than the spawn height (set in config). Note: Only works if keepInventory is turned off.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, can be customized
- /owe - Reloads the Config Permission: owe.reload
- Go into the OneWayElytra folder inside your plugins folder and open config.yml with a text editor.Code (YAML):#Under this height the elytra will be removed if the player is on ground
#Set this value lower than your spawn, but higher than the world under the spawn
#Sets if the player gets a elytra if he respawns at spawn because he has no bed
#Sets the display name of the one way elytra
eyltra_name: "&6&lOne Way Elytra"
- Download the plugin and put it in your plugins folder
- Restart your server
- Set the remove height in the config
- Use /owe to reload the config or restart the Server.