Added mcMMO support, so that every log you chop down with TreeGravity gets counted as XP in mcMMO.
New config.yml variables:
- mcmmoCompatable mcmmoHook[true or false]: Toggle this on or off to choose whether you want TreeGravity to work with mcMMO.
- mcmmoXpMultiplier[double between 0 and 1]: change this to a double value between 0.0 and 1.0. This variable directly influences the amount of XP given to a player when they chop down a tree. For example:
- If a tree with 20 logs is chopped down and the multiplier is 1, then the player will receive mcMMO Woodcutting XP for all 20 logs (20 x 1 = 20)
- If a tree with 20 logs is chopped down and the multiplier is 0.4, then the player will receive mcMMO Woodcutting XP for only 8 of the logs (20 x .4 = 8)
- The XP per log is pulled from mcMMO's 'experience.yml' config that is in your server plugins folder, so any XP changes you make will be supported with this plugin.
- /tgconfig toggle mcmmoCompatability mcmmoHook
- /tgconfig set mcmmoMultiplier [number between 0 and 1, or equal to 0 or 1]
There's also new debugger information relating to mcMMO stats, including log XP pulled from the experience.yml, number of logs used in the XP calculation, and the mcmmoXpMultiplier. Sorry it took so long to get this out, hope you enjoy and as always let me know of ANY and ALL bugs you encounter, and any suggestions you have for the plugin. Thanks!
**Edit: Changed the setting's name from "mcmmoCompatible" to "mcmmoHook" on 4/27/2019 on the forum and changed in the plugin. This will be available in the next update.
Side note: i noticed through testing that when dealing with trees with more than 40 logs, they took a really long time to disappear, drop your logs, and give you XP in mcMMO. Even without mcMMO, it still took a long time, meaning its the plugin's core logic that is slow for some reason. I will be taking a look at it and try to come up with some solutions. In the meantime, enjoy!