- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.11RelaBackpacks introduces simple backpacks to your server. There's only one command - /backpack. It opens up a nice little GUI with extra inventory slots at your disposal.
Want to pick up those last few diamonds, but you're running out of inventory? Try a backpack.
- Portable storage through a backpack
- Easy to use backpack command
- Customizable slot system
- Ability to open others' backpacks
/backpack (username) - Opens your backpack. Press escape to exit. Add a username after the command to use someone else's backpack.
backpack.use - Open your backpack
backpack.use.other - Open another player's backpack
backpack.limit.# - Number of rows to use. Acceptable numbers: 1-6
#Default configuration for RelaBackpacks
# Should the user's backpack empty to the ground when they die?
# A false value will leave the player's backpack contents alone.
# If empty-backpack-on-death is true should we drop the items to the ground?
# A false value will just make the backpack items disappear.
1. Stop your server
2. Download RelaBackpacks
3. Move the plugin to your server/plugins folder
4. Start your server to generate config
5. Edit config
6. Reload/restart server
[1.7-1.12] RelaBackpacks 1.3.1
Don't have enough room? Have a backpack!
- Bugfix Oct 5, 2016
- The Future Update - New Logo, New Pictures, New Versions! Oct 5, 2016
- 1.9 Compatibility | New Logo Mar 23, 2016