- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/XZot1K/PhysicsToGoWhat is PhysicsToGo?
PhysicsToGo (PTG) is an advanced animation/mechanic system that brings physics to different aspects of the game. PTG's goal is to provide you and your players with a unique immersive aspect in which the game lacks by default. The plugin does so by using animation aspects, regeneration systems, and other unique features that make the plugin its own!
What Are Some of Its Features?
- Professional Level Configuration with a modular design.
- Block Memory System (Damaged block restoration on server shutdowns)
- Regeneration System
- Block Physics System
- Container Content Restoration
- Sign Information Restoration
- Particles and Effects
- A variety of hook support such as Factions, ASkyBlock, Kingdoms+, and more.
- Per-World feature SupportCommands & PermissionsCode (YAML):⍟ Commands ⍟
* /ptg reload - Reloads the plugin's configuration files.
⍟ Permissions ⍟
* ptg.bypass - Enables the player to bypass all enabled bypassable modules.
* ptg.bypass.break - Enables the player to break blocks without them being regenerated (If the module is enabled).
* ptg.bypass.place - Enables the player to place blocks without them being reverted (If the module is enabled).
Show Me Tutorials & Media!
Many thanks to @BillyCooldude for the amazing tutorial make sure you guys go subscribe for more awesome tutorials!
Please note that this video may not be relevant to future updates.
Here are some GIFs of some of the big features in PhysicsToGo:
Block By Block Regeneration:
New Tree Physics & Regeneration
PhysicsToGo only has the HookCallEvent, as of v1.8, which is used to implement your own hooks into the plugin in the same manner that the default hooks function.
Where Can The Author Be Contacted?
The author can be contacted here on spigot or using one of the following:
Email: [email protected]
(1.7.10-1.13.2 Ready) PhysicsToGo -> Physics & Environmental Regeneration 1.8.3-D
PhysicsToGo is a lightweight physics & environmental regeneration plugin.
- ⍟ 1.8.3-D (Extension Patch) ⍟ Apr 16, 2019 at 7:17 AM
- ⍟ 1.8.3-C (Finishing Up Tree Physics & Polishing) ⍟ Apr 16, 2019 at 6:42 AM
- ⍟ 1.8.3-C_SNAPSHOT (Tiny Adjustments) ⍟ Apr 14, 2019 at 7:19 PM