- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
With StructuresMc, you can create any structures then put it in the correct place using requirements.
This plugin can work in 1.13 but currently doesn't support the new features in 1.13.
1. This plugin is still in development (if you find any bugs please pm me)
2. Please backups your world before enabling the auto-generate feature
3. If you don't understand something, feels free to pm me!
- Multiple languages
- Multiple requirements to place structure
- Pastes structure with command
- Rotates structure or spawns mob with chance
- Bonus chest: random items with chance
- Supported MyThicsMob: spawns mob with chance
- Supported WorldGuard: spawns structure in a specific region
- Supported Nether
- Restoration system
en (English), vi (Vietnamese)
/structure: show all commands
/structure paste <name> [<rotate>]: pastes structure at your location
/structure list: shows a list of all structures
/structure wand: gets the structure wand
/structure reload: reloads the config
/structure save <name>: saves structure
/structure serializeitem: get the JSON code of the current item in main hand
/structure undo: undoes recent changes
/structure restore <fileName>: restores changes
To-do list: https://github.com/anhcraft/StructuresMc/projects/1
This plugin will collect your server's information. See more: https://anhcraft.org/tracking.craft
Please don't leave the bad review, if you have any bugs or have a good idea, just pm me.