Build 27 changelog (config.yml additions required):
Addition: You can now customize the command that shows when the next entity clear happens.
Configuration changes (Do not overwrite current settings):
Code (Text):# Note: Commands must be in UPPERCASE
[1.8 - 1.16] ClearLagTimer - Use a command to check when the next ClearLag happens! Build 27
An addon for the popular plugin ClearLag, supports PlaceholderAPI, sounds & more!
Build 26 changelog (configuration additions required):
Addition: You can now display the clearlag interval via actionbars!
getCountdownActionbar: '&c&l[!]&r &cTime until next entity clear: &f%countdown%!'
Build 25e changelog:
Fix: Fixes an error when joining the server.
Fixed invalid characters showing, sorry.
Build 25c changelog:
Addition: As per request, players now require a permission in order to hear the countdown & clear sounds (clt.soundalert).ItaloPL likes this.
Build 25b Changelog:
Change: Updated the update checker (fancier messages, etc.)
Change: Updated the default configuration
Remove: Removed detailed startup option.
Build 25 changelog:
- Replaced the old/deprecated task handler with a new one, which is much more efficient and should solve the rare timer issues on earlier builds.
Build 24 changelog:
- Added bStats metrics.
- Added an option to disable update notifications.
- Changed the console message when ClearLag is not found to a more informative one.
- Removed the ability to edit the version command message, it's now more informative and doesn't just show what version of the plugin you are running on.
Build 23 Changelog:
- Further improved the update checker.
Build 22 Changelog:
- Fixed an issue with Spigot's old update check API. You will no longer receive false update messages.
Page 1 of 2