- Codex_Arcanum- Main developer.
Java 8, (will add a compatible java 7/8 version later.)
- Easily displays chunk borders
- Does not modify your world file
- Safe to give to your users
- chunkvisualizer.view: Gives access to the command.
- requiresop: Controls whether or not only server operators can use the command. If false, anyone (even those w/out the permissions node) can use /cv.
1.8.3+ Chunk Visualizer Spigot/Bukkit 1.8.3
Safely and Easily displays chunk borders.
Hello! Can you please update this plugin to customize the block that is used to see the chunks and add an option for timer mode or movement mode?
Movement mode: Disables /cv when you move
Timer mode: Disables /cv in a configured time in the config.yml
If you do these things then this would be the BEST chunk visualizer plugin there is on the internet! Thank you!
p.s. The plugin is really good but can get spammy when it disables /cv when moving...
Excellent single purpose plugin. A couple of suggestions if you still want to improve on this offering: I agree, giving us the option to turn the messages on or off would be a great addition. They can get a bit spammy. It would be also great if the config would let us pick the Block ID to be used instead of glass, if desired. One last observation, perhaps a different option to removing the glass. Either by command, or perhaps a timer set by config. Removing it on single movement is part of what makes the plugin spammy and less user friendly.