This plugin requires Vault for full functionality (Economy).
- This plugin allows for the breaking, placing and changing of spawners, at an economic cost. It uses a sleek, scaled inventory GUI which displays the mob’s spawn egg, a coloured title, as well as information on price to change to the hovered mob, or to break the spawner and have it drop. (Prices are set in config.yml).
- The tool for breaking and editing spawners is definable in the config, and is defaulted to a STONE_PICKAXE
- Allows the config to define whether a tool needs silk touch to mine a spawner. This can be bypassed with the permission node spawners.bypasssilktouch
- The current mobs implemented are:
- Mushroom Cow
- Pig o Rabbit
- Cave Spider
- Pig Zombie
- Magma Cube
- Single left click a spawner while holding the spawner tool item and the cost to break the spawner (And drop the item) is displayed in chat.
- Right click the spawner while holding the spawner tool to open the “Change Spawner” GUI.
- Access to change to a type of spawner is set using a vault supported permissions plugin, like PeX or Group Manager.
- Permissions per mob:
- spawners.mushroom _ cow
- spawners.cave_ spider
This plugin is completely command free, apart from /spawners reload, which reloads the config. ( spawners.relaod ).
- Access to have spawners drop when broken with the tool is spawners.break
- Access to open the GUI is spawners.gui
- Access to have Zombie, Skeleton, Blaze, Pig, Cow, Mushroom Cow, Enderman and Pig Zombie in the GUI, is spawners.basic_group
- Access to bypass silk touch (if enabled) is spawners.bypasssilktouch
If you liked this plugin please give it a like and leave a rating! If you happen to encounter a bug, please report it to me and I'll squash it as soon as I can.
[1.8] Spawners 1.2
An economy based spawner mining/editingplugin.
- Added in SilkTouch feature with bypass perm + fixed reload command Dec 7, 2015
- Changed Vault to softdepend Dec 7, 2015