LobbyBow is a plugin which enables players to teleport around your network's hub/lobby by firing a bow. It simply teleports the player to the landing location of the fired arrow, in addition to this, the arrow is automatically removed upon teleporting to avoid arrow spam in your hub. This plugin is almost identical to that of all the popular server networks and allows for near-full customization.
- Join with a bow with a custom name.
- Teleport around by firing the bow.
- Specify which slots both the bow and arrow are in.
- Keeps a players yaw/pitch upon teleporting so you don't lose your direction.
- Choose which world the plugin is enabled in. (all features (teleportation, arrow damage and bow being given automatically) are disabled in all other worlds.
- Add custom lore to the bow and arrow (can disable the lore)
- Can disable item dropping and inventory movement of all items in the enabled world if the player is in either survival or adventure mode.
- Permissions for using and receiving the teleport bow and arrow.
- Make it so only the bow given by the plugin/with the correct name will teleport you. (this will enable the plugin to be a nice donator perk which I assume would be allowed with Mojang's EULA)
- Add a command to receive the bow.
- PM me your suggestions!
/lobbybow reload - lobbybow.reload
lobbybow.receive - receive the teleport bow and arrow on join.
lobbybow.use - use the teleport bow.
- Please report any by either commenting or sending me a PM.-------------------------
I develop plugins as a hobby in my free time. Majority of the plugins I develop will be free unless I feel it is actually worth selling. Please consider donating, even pennies, as not only does it support me, it is highly appreciated and shows me that people enjoy and like my plugins.
[1.9] LobbyBow v1.5.6
The teleport bow that all the popular networks have.