* Updated Plan support
* Completed minor name change
2FA+ | Staff Authentication 2.4.17
Simple 2FA plugin for your Minecraft server.
* Fixed issue with a potential auth bypass
* Added multi-language support
To add more languages, simply create the appropriate file in the "lang" sub-directory for the plugin. For example, you may add Spanish language support by creating a file named "lang_es.yml" or UK English language support by creating a file named "lang_en_GB.yml"U-ENERGYoff likes this.
* Fixed issue with a random "method not found" exception on load, regarding Guava
* Fixed "runs better on X" message firing when using a forked project
* Version matching is now more resilient
* Code cleanup with fetching player name/UUID
* Fixed bug in Redis caching
* Some minor annoyance fixes
* Added a new config entry that allows for running a command when too many 2FA attempts have been reached
* Changed permissions slightly to allow more flexibility with server/2FA managementInteriorCamping likes this.
* Fixed yet another issue with SQL loading
* Re-ordered event priorities to play nicely with other plugins (like chat)
Fixed issue which caused some console error spam
* Fixed 1.13-compatibility
* Fixed issue with SQLite loading
* Added logback
* Updated deps
* Reduced way-overblown key size for OTP
* Added more debug output
* Code cleanup
Not quite a full rewrite of everything, but pretty close! This offers performance improvements, better support for more systems, and of course some odd bug fixes.
Page 1 of 2