* Fixed issue with a potential auth bypass
* Added multi-language support
To add more languages, simply create the appropriate file in the "lang" sub-directory for the plugin. For example, you may add Spanish language support by creating a file named "lang_es.yml" or UK English language support by creating a file named "lang_en_GB.yml"
2FA+ | Staff Authentication 2.4.16
Simple 2FA plugin for your Minecraft server.
U-ENERGYoff likes this.
* Fixed issue with a random "method not found" exception on load, regarding Guava
* Fixed "runs better on X" message firing when using a forked project
* Version matching is now more resilient
* Code cleanup with fetching player name/UUID
* Fixed bug in Redis caching
* Some minor annoyance fixes
* Added a new config entry that allows for running a command when too many 2FA attempts have been reached
* Changed permissions slightly to allow more flexibility with server/2FA management
* Fixed yet another issue with SQL loading
* Re-ordered event priorities to play nicely with other plugins (like chat)
Fixed issue which caused some console error spam
* Fixed 1.13-compatibility
* Fixed issue with SQLite loading
* Added logback
* Updated deps
* Reduced way-overblown key size for OTP
* Added more debug output
* Code cleanup
Not quite a full rewrite of everything, but pretty close! This offers performance improvements, better support for more systems, and of course some odd bug fixes.
Apparently not modifying the version here causes the new uploaded version to fail. Go figure.
Page 1 of 2