- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This is a free Spigot pugin that aims into replacing traditional Chat plugins by adding a simple but complete set of configurations to modify your chat as you like and have some nice new features.
• Flexible Configuration.
• PlaceholderAPI Support.
• Global Chat System. (Toggleable)
• Per World Chat System. (Coming Soon...)
• Private Chat System. (Toggleable)
• Chat Ignore System.
• Reformatter System. (Remove caps, Remove Flood, etc...)
• /chat reload - Reloads the configuration.
• /chat ignore <player> - Ignore a player messages.
• /chat global - Toggles the global chat.
• /chat private - Toggles the private chat.
• /chat sounds - Enables chat sounds.
• /message <player> - Sends a message to a player.
• /reply - Sends a message to your last receipt.
• /togglepm - Toggles the private chat.
• gamechat.reload - Lets you reload the plugin.
• gamechat.colors - Lets you use colors in the chat.
1. Stop your server.
2. Download and drag the plugin .jar file into your plugins folder.
3. Start your server to generate config files.
4. Tweak the configurations as you like then reload the plugin.
ArkFlame Network is our official test server.
LEAVE A REVIEW
Leaving a positive review is important for the development of the plugin, as it can increase the debug rate and priority of the plugin on my career as a developer.